SOMO Cowork loves our members’ dogs!
We all know that petting and playing with puppies can reduce stress and anxiety and help us feel more relaxed. As much as we would love to hang out with all of your pets, we ask that you follow some guidelines in an effort to keep our human and fur community safe and comfortable:
- Dogs must be house-broken.
- Pets are allowed only in private offices.
- To keep allergies and scuffles in check, we must request that dogs not be kept in common areas
- Please keep your pooch leashed when passing through common areas and going out for walks.
- Pets are permitted in community areas if they are service animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Any pet that is disruptive, noisy, or destructive in any way, will be asked to work from home.
- Please complete the Pet Registration form before bringing your pet with you to SOMO Cowork.